.conf22: Splunk Delivers Advancements Across Products and Partner Community
New Capabilities Help Organizations Innovate With Greater Speed and Agility
New product enhancements to Splunk’s unified security and observability platform
Splunk’s unified security and observability platform enhancements will help organizations achieve end-to-end visibility, rapid time to investigation and action, and greater extensibility to solve data-centric challenges. New product capabilities Splunk announced at .conf22 include:
- The Splunk Platform, including Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Enterprise 9.0, which is now generally available, allows customers to access more data sources easily, find and operationalize insights even faster, secure and scale deployments, and streamline administration to turn data insights into business outcomes.
Data Manager for Splunk Cloud Platform delivers a scalable data onboarding experience across
Amazon Web Servicesand Microsoft Azure today, with Google Cloud Platform support available later this summer, providing an easy-to-manage hybrid cloud control plane of data flowing into Splunk within minutes.
- Splunk Log Observer Connect allows customers to visualize all their data in one place by combining the power of Splunk Cloud Platform and Splunk Observability, enabling site reliability engineers and DevOps engineers to access their metrics, traces, and Splunk Cloud logs in a single interface for faster, in-context debugging.
- Splunk Incident Intelligence, now in preview, helps DevOps teams investigate incidents and take action to ensure better system resilience by providing event correlation, incident response and on-call routing, collaboration, and automation - all within a unified workflow.
- Anomaly Detection Assistant simplifies investigation and helps security analysts, IT operations and DevOps engineers find potential problems by using machine learning to craft a perfectly tuned query quickly in order to identify anomalies in a time-series datasets.
- Risk-based alerting in Splunk Enterprise Security, combined with risk-notable playbooks from Splunk SOAR, allows customers to enforce a zero trust approach, prioritize high-fidelity incidents and ensure rapid time to action by automating containment and response tasks in seconds.
Global Partner Summit (GPS) makes its debut at .conf22; Partnerverse adds program enhancements
The Global Partner Summit provides the Splunk network of over 2,400 partners with a dedicated program that will help them extend the value of Splunk with the tools and knowledge to sell, build and manage solutions. Additionally, Splunk recently introduced several new Partnerverse program features and tools designed to help partners expand and differentiate their offerings. Enhancements include access to the Splunk Cloud Sandbox and a new Funded Partner Training benefit.
“As a digital native, cloud-based and mobile-first business,
“Our unified security and observability platform keeps organizations secure and resilient in today’s complex and unpredictable world,” said
For more information on the latest product enhancements or conference activities from .conf22, please visit the .conf22 website.
Splunk, Splunk>, Data-to-Everything and Turn Data Into Doing are trademarks and registered trademarks of
For more information, please contact: